Saturday, August 29, 2009

2 dAyS oF t!riNg cAmP~

i don't really write blog everyday only when i feel to do it...
well...let see~yesterday me and my mum went for a church training camp...
i was so excited!!cuz i will be getting to see some of my frenz which i had long time have not see...
well...we talk not a lot cuz was seperatedT.T...so bad~
but today is only the main day!haha...
i help as a helper...guide at the game station...
it's not tat tough but i almost lost my voice=="
all the peserta are between 7-12years old...so it's quite young it would much easier compare to same age de...but they are so 'high' until i need to hit the table only they will listen to me...
now they will thinking as i am an evil leaderT.T
but it's quite fun as a good experience for me...i will attend every year de!!(=P)
next time i wan to try leading group de and compare which is better~hehe
i think i got to sleepp now d...as i slightly look like a panda==
i will upload the pictures 2moro cuz now i am die of tiring~so bye^^

1 comment: